Plezier hebben in je werk, bijdragen aan een groeiend netwerk, jezelf ontwikkelen, vele klanten helpen met enthousiasme, samen werken aan succes; dat betekent werken bij Euroflorist. Wil je deel uit maken van ons internationale team vol ambitie? Maak deel uit van ons innovatieve netwerk en werk met ons mee aan de toekomst!
Are you joining us in this mission?
Since the start 30 years ago, Euroflorist has delivered more than 41 million bouquets around the world, making millions of people happy. Although today we are a successful international company, the entrepreneurial spirit from the founders in Sweden is still alive. We work every day to exceed the expectations of our customers and florists and to spread happiness and joy through flowers – anywhere, anytime.
Office location: Amsterdam
The Customer Service Representative’s responsibility is to help our customers make their friends, families, colleagues and loved ones happy, noticed and remembered and to make life easier and more profitable for our florists.
The following tasks will be done on a daily base by the Customer Service Representative
• Order processing
• Incoming and outgoing phone calls
• Fax handling
• Answering e-mails
• Handle complaints
• Active sales
The following tasks are also applicable but not on a daily base
• Attending trade fairs
• Writing, updating and owning manuals
• Helping other teams with seasonal activities
Requirements / office hours per country:
• Belgium Customer Service Representative
- Fluently in Dutch and French
- Good English language skills, spoken and written
- Monday to Friday: 08:30 – 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 – 13:00
- Full-time or part-time job
• Peaks times can result in different and longer office hours that can be taken as catch up time
• Customer orientated
• Solution minded
• Computer skills
• Interested in flowers
• Must be able to think out of the box
What you can expect from us:
• A value driven company based on the core values Trustworthy, Easy, Innovative and Fun
• Salary in line with business standard
• Work in an international environment (14 different nationalities work in the Amsterdam office)
• Lots of international contacts (Worldwide network with more than 250 countries connected)
• Good secondary conditions
Need to know:
Our main business is around holidays. That means standard no time off can be given for example during the periods of: Valentines, Mothers’ day and Christmas.
This position starts with a 7 month contract.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
Who we are?
Euroflorist is the market leader of flower delivery services in Europe. We have the biggest, independent network of professional florists, operating in 12 European countries. Since Euroflorist was founded 1982 in Sweden we sent more than 42 million bouquets to customers across the globe - something we can be truly proud of. In 1995 we sold our first bouquet online which makes us one of the first 100 e-commerce companies worldwide!
As E-mail marketing intern you will:
Send us your CV and join our team!
With us you can:
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role as E-mail marketing intern, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV (or link to your LinkedIn profile), or email us now at Paulina.firstname.lastname@example.org (Please ad: INTERNSHIP in the email title)
Wil je reageren, heb je vragen of wil je een open sollicitatie insturen? Neem dan contact met ons op en stuur een e-mail naar email@example.com.
Houd deze pagina goed in de gaten als je opzoek bent naar werk. Vacatures in bloemen en werken in de bloemenindustrie: bij Euroflorist bevindt je je in een fleurige sector! Op onze website plaatsen we vacatures voor banen op ons kantoor.