Like us you appreciate the beauty of flowers. Here are our useful tips to have long-lasting blooming flowers!
Cut the stems
Use a sharp knife to cut the stems and take away leafs that might touch the water
Keep them fresh
Use a clean vase, keep the water fresh and use flowerfood
Keep your flowers out of direct sunlight, don't place them close to fruits or direct heat
Follow these instructions and enjoy your flowers!
1. Use a clean vase or container suitable to the size of your bouquet
2. Fill in the vase with water at room temperature and if possible add flowerfood specific for cut flowers
3. Remove leaves that come into direct contact with the water in the vase
4. Cut the stems (about 5 cm) at an angle with a sharp knife (avoid breaking or cutting them with scissors)
5. Do not place your flowers in direct sunlight, near a heat source or near fruits
6. Keep your flowers in a cool place at night and they will last longer
7. Re-fill the vase with water or change the water as often as every other day. In that case, don't forget to add flower food.
Enjoy your flowers!